enjoy Himalayan bath salt benefits today!
Today, people are turning away from products that contain unhealthy chemicals to make our bodies healthier. This includes not only what we consume in food, supplements, and beverages, but also the products we use on our skin. Himalayan salt soothes and nurtures skin and body. Even though you can use a version of these salts for table salt, we are going to talk about the benefits of using these salts in your bath water in the following information.
What is Himalayan salt?
Himalayan salt is mined from the Himalayan Mountains where it has been present for centuries. This is the purest salt in the world because it has been protected by nature for years. It often has a pinkish or reddish color with some white mixed throughout it. This salt has been used for centuries as a table salt, bath salt and more to help the body become healthier. It is a rich source for many minerals and unlike other salts can actually lower blood pressure. Even though it is mined in the mountains, Himalayan salt is a sea salt and considered to be the highest quality of sea salt.
Himalayan bath salt benefits
There are numerous benefits to adding this salt to your bath water.
Nourishes and purifies the skin
The skin easily absorbs the 84 trace minerals found in the salt. These minerals include things such as copper, iron, magnesium and more. This nourishes the body from the outside. The toxins in your body also are drawn out by the bath salts. This purifies the skin.
Alleviates skin irritations
This salt is also an effective treatment for skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema. In addition, Himalayan salt provides relief for the discomfort of insect bites. Soothes the itchiness and inflammation of bee stings, mosquito bites and more with a simple soak in the tub.
Relieves joint pain and stiffness
Soaking in a “sole” mixture (Himalayan bath salts in water) is claimed to help soothe the pain and stiffness of arthritis. A soak in sole will relax tension and stiff muscles on top of the other benefits mentioned.
Tips for using Himalayan salts in your bath
You will get the most Himalayan bath salts benefits if you follow the tips below:
- Run warm water to fill your bathtub. Add one cup of these bath salts to the tub with the water still running. This will allow the salts to dissolve in the water completely.
- Soak in the tub long enough to allow the salts to do their magic. It takes around 30 minutes of soaking to receive full advantage from these salts.
- When you are finished soaking, just lightly pat your skin with a towel. Do not remove all the moisture. Let some of it naturally soak into your skin for full effect of the salts.
- Essentials oils adding to the salt can heighten the aromatherapy effect of the experience. Simply add a few drop to the bath salt before adding to the bath water. We’ve researched some ebooks and books for you if you want to read some recipes.
Buying Himalayan salt
You want to make sure you get the genuine product when buying this type of bath salts. It should be pink mixed with white granules and contain no impurities because it comes from the pristine area for the Himalaya’s that is free from pollutants. You can even find it stone ground and hand washed. Many places online have this salt or check at your local natural products store.
Discover the marvelous Himalayan bath salts benefits today. You skin and body will become healthier for your efforts. This salt comes from an area of the world that is famous for mining this salt. Nature has protected this salt for many years to provide you a unique natural experience that is so helpful and healing for you. Remember there are some other uses for this salt too that you can learn.
Leave the Himalayan bath salt benefits and go to homepage, read more about Epsom salt and sea salt bath benefits.
About Soap Making
Soap Making Methods
- How to Choose Soap Making Recipes
- Melt and Pour Soap Making
- Cold Process Soap Making
- Room Temperature Soap Making
- Hot process soap making
- Rebatching Soap Making
- Liquid Soap Making
More Great Stuff!
By Ron & Andrea Rennick, Copyright © 2012 to 2015 www.ridgesoap.com
– All Rights Reserved